Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Chosen Few: Christina & Kyle

Christina & Kyle are one of my 2013 The Chosen Few couples (We are 50% booked for next year, so if you're interested, let me know right away!). They braved the ridiculous July heat wave and a whole bout of angry nature (think mama spiders with millions of babies, red ant bites and crazy kamikaze wasps) to celebrate their engagement (which actually occurred quite awhile ago, but we were staved off by April's torrential monsoon rainy season...so, who wants to move to Hampton Roads? Ha!).

Christina started off with "Kyle hates taking pictures," just like so many of my other brides. And just like so many of my other grooms, he came to the show...and ROCKED IT. And after talking about tattoos, the shipyard, our dogs and some other "unmentionables," I came away from the session even more excited about their wedding next year. They're a perfect fit for each other, know how to laugh and are just good people. Really good people. And their dog, Khloe, is pretty darn sweet.





We shot their session at Windsor Castle Park in Smithfield, which is one of my favorite places to go, especially since I am only out there once in a blue moon and it always seems fresh and new to my creative eyes. Plus, I'll take old barns, faded paint, rusty hinges and abandoned buildings any day of the week. And there is no shortage of all this awesomeness and much more for the taking. If only we weren't being slowly roasted by the blazing inferno sun, we probably would have played even more (much to Kyle's chagrin).



















You'll be seeing a lot more of Christina & Kyle over the course of the next year. We've got lots of neat things in the works and I can't wait for their big day. And just for fun...be sure to stop in here and see their very own custom website! Compliments of yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips