Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Chosen Few: Jackie & Corey

I admit, they've been married for...well, forever now. I've been a blogging slacker and let life get ahead of me. It's KatyFest 2014 this week, and you know what that means! Time to catch up and knock out my never-ending to do list!

You may recognize Jackie & Corey from their ridiculously easy engagement session at Munden Point Park. Seriously, these two are so crazy about each other, I barely had to say a word to get them "in position." Given the many, many months they had spent apart while Corey was cross-country studying military linguistics, this brief weekend visit was the perfect opportunity (and the only opportunity!) for me to see them both together before the big wedding day.

On their wedding day, their personalities and big love for family showed in every aspect of their ceremony and reception. From the bag piper who played Jackie down the aisle in tribute to her Scottish heritage, to the rowdy family dances full of love and pure joy, to the simple hugs shared between brothers. This family is awesome in every way.

I had the privilege of welcoming Caitlin of Caitlin Gerres Photography to my side as second shooter since Somer was on maternity leave and she did a fabulous job! Thank you Caitlin!

Last, and certainly not least, thank you Jackie & Corey for trusting me with such a special part of your lives. I love you both! (Oh and neat inside scoop...I met Jackie & Corey through my very first bride's twin sister! So many years later and they are still my biggest cheerleaders! Yay!)











 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips