Monday, June 21, 2010

KatyFest 2010

::AIRHORN BLAST::

KATYFEST 2010 commences NOW!

It's go time. 9 whole uninterrupted days of focused Katy time. I have decided to reward myself with a focused "vacation" of sorts, where I have committed a whole work week and then some to nothing but photography. With my daughter off to be spoiled rotten by her grandparents all week and my hubby at work, the house is quiet and ALL MINE. My task list is about a million miles long, with unfinished projects, client sessions, marketing strategies and random dreams all sitting right in front of me with my full attention for the first time in...oh wait...never. I am so excited about what I will be able to accomplish this week and even more excited to share the fruits of my labor with you.

Today, Monday, Day 1 of KatyFest begins with this blog post and then diving into edits from my weekend events. As the week progresses, I hope to possibly launch a new website (or at least have the creation process well underway), will have sorted through my archives for potential hopefuls for stock photography, will have finally tackled my softbox and figured out what in the world it does and how to use it...and the list goes on and on. KatyFest will finish up with a drive up to DC to attend the Showit Freedom Tour 2010 (http://tour.showitfast.com/). So excited to see new friends, meet some brilliant photographers and be inspired!

Just as a quick start to all things KATY! I must show you my most recent, beloved creation. My shootsac by Jessica Claire (http://shootsac.com/), with a little Katy added for good measure. LOVE IT!



And for those of you who would like to see what will be my world for the duration of KatyFest 2010, here is my little home "bat cave" of creativity. (Minus me...who might still be in pajamas...with no makeup...and it's glorious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips