Monday, September 16, 2013

Bridal Portraits: All Your Own

I started the Bridal Portraits: All Your Own series just over a month ago when I shared Christina's ridiculously amazing beauty here and commented on the return of bridal portraits and female portraiture in general. My most recent client, Ashley, really grasped the idea of incorporating her most beloved and favorite things into her session, which included (and not necessarily in this order!) a rockin' pair of killer shoes, her Daddy and her sweet baby girl, Chevy, who has been her loving sidekick for just about forever and is honestly, the best trained, most loving and super patient dog I've ever met. She makes my arrogant little miss, Ivy the bulldog, look like a train wreck of attitude and disinterest at home. Ha!

Ashley and Chris married this past weekend and I couldn't be happier for them. As with most of the clients I am so blessed to call friends, they share a true love that radiates depth, trust and commitment to last the ages. I'll be sharing their wedding images in the coming days and weeks, so be sure to check back. But in the meantime, celebrate Ashley's unique beauty and meet the adorable Miss Chevy. :)

 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png



















Makeup: Brooke Lindsey
Dress: Maggie Sottero from Maya Couture

View all of the images from Ashley's bridal portraits and engagement session, leave her some guestbook love and order prints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips