Friday, August 2, 2013

Spunk, Curves and all that Jazz: Boudoir

What to say? These ladies really speak for themselves. They have spunk. They have curves. And every boudoir session should start out like this:



Seriously, how do you instill confidence like that? It's certainly not an everyday instance. (And yes, that image was taken at the very beginning of her session, so no warm ups required. She came to play and rocked it!) How do you create a legacy that sends the message to young and old, petite and curvy, short and tall...that all women are beautiful and should wear their confidence as proudly and as loudly as Miss A? It is my life purpose to make women feel valued. Most importantly, to feel value in themselves and to comprehend their own beauty.

Miss C responded to her gallery with "Thanks for making me feel beautiful this morning!"



She is beautiful every. day.

Shooting boudoir and female portraiture is my heart's happy place. There is nothing that makes me feel more useful than hearing client's reactions when they are brought into the awareness of their own beauty. It is a humbling experience to feel that God has blessed me with a purposeful calling.

Ladies, I am in awe of you. Thank you for your trust, your attitude and your willingness to come play. Creatively I was inspired beyond anything I can properly put into words. You're gorgeous and captivating and diva extraordinaires.

With love,

 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png

























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips