Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lady K - Boudoir Photography at The Studio Hampton Roads

I know I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but I again find myself humbled by the opportunity to encourage women to embrace their unique beauty. This session was no exception, and the trust I am blessed to share with those women who find their way to me is truly sacred.

The client experience has always been the keystone to my purpose and vision for my photography. This is even more pivotal with boudoir photography. Developing a relationship that relaxes and brings peace to those on the other side of the camera translates to images that radiate personality, life and depth.

Lady K was pampered to the high heavens by the gals at Veil Studios and then popped back over to The Studio Hampton Roads for her session. She was on cloud nine and you could see it in her eyes. She is beautiful beyond measure, inside and out, and this Mama rocked it out! Her courage and commitment to claiming her journey in life was both admirable and inspiring.













1 comment:

  1. Boudoir Photographer provides you with high quality, beautifully retouched and affordable photo packages and print options such as photo books, calendars, photo greeting cards, digital image packages and different sized prints and canvas prints.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips