Monday, December 30, 2013

Gratitude 2013 - Be Still My Heart - Year in Review


Where to even begin. This year. Wow. This year. Gratitude doesn't even feel like a big enough word to describe the overwhelming blessings that have made this year one of the most memorable, exciting, challenging, remarkable...every good word possible...of my entire life.

Whether it was the great honor I have as a photographer to experience the most intimate and special moments of people's lives, the calling I have claimed in my heart of hearts to affirm women in their unique beauty, my creative work with Orchestrated Stylized Shoots, or my new found partnership with The Studio Hampton Roads...both personally and professionally, this year takes the cake. In. Every. Single. Way.

I thank each and every one of you from the very bottom of my heart. And that doesn't even skim the surface of the love I have for each moment, each person, each memory. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png






































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips