Wednesday, January 22, 2014

LM - The Studio Hampton Roads Relaunch - Virginia Beach Boudoir Photography

LM. LM. LM. Seriously, girl. You are gorgeous. And you're one of the most fascinating people I've ever met, which made our time together even more fun. Even if I was sneaking in and out during The Studio Hampton Roads' relaunch party to grab a few seconds with you here and there. ;)

Admittedly, LM's session is more fashion and model driven than my typical work. It was purely playtime and I got to push myself creatively in a different environment. Having the opportunity to challenge myself to develop something completely new to me was crazy fun!

Thank you LM! You're a firecracker!

 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png

















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips