Friday, February 3, 2012

Encore! Encore!

Back by popular demand, of which I am so incredibly flattered, humbled, excited and a whole mess of other big emotions...I, or rather you all, have chosen to hold another basics photography class.

Class will be held on Sunday, February 26, 2012, at 12PM, in my home, lasting 2-3 hours, and will cover basic skills and fundamentals to propel you towards taking better photographs of your families and controlling the creative outcome of what you produce by taking back your camera and getting the heck out of Auto mode!

As before, cost will be $75, with a $30 deposit due by Saturday, February 18, 2012, and the remaining $45 balance due the day of the class. Class size is incredibly limited, so please be sure to contact me directly at blevins.katy@gmail.com to save your spot!

For those who took my first class, I am offering a discounted price of $40 should you wish to attend again to further imprint the information into your brain. (Graduates note: This is not the intermediate shoot out we will be planning as a follow up to the class you already completed!)

Can't wait to meet my newest group! And in celebration...here are a few candid pics of my own kiddos from everyday life!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips