Monday, February 13, 2012

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Simply put, love reveals itself in countless and limitless ways.

One of the biggest blessings in my work is constantly experiencing new and creative reflections of love. Love never gets old, it never gets boring. It's always powerful, it's always beautiful and it always feels fresh. And on this eve of Valentine's Day, a holiday I usually toss to the wind, I encourage you to take a moment and remember why you love and why you are loved.

Two weekends ago, I was awarded the very rare opportunity to just play. I got together with several photog friends, some amazing and incredibly unique couples, a fabulous location and just had fun with a Vintage Valentine inspired shoot. It was such a neat display of how love transcends all different styles, characteristics, personalities, etc. and radiates warmly and brightly for all to see.





A big thanks to Chelsea LaVere, Melody Gillikin, Sarah Mariel, Christene Schaaf, Valerie Demo, Somer Chambley and April Campbell for jump-starting my creative juices! Having true friends in the photog world is a rare and momentous find! Bravo!

And an even bigger thanks to our gracious and rockin' volunteer couples for braving the cold, the rain and the crazy pack of photographers all up in your biz. You truly made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips