Monday, December 31, 2012

Gratitude: 2012

I wasn't planning on doing a year-end post (for reasons unknown...probably because I've been hibernating these past two weeks), but I kept seeing them from others, and kept clicking on them, and kept enjoying them. Finally, I said "Do it." And you know what, I'm absolutely, inexplicably thankful that I did.

Not that I didn't know it previously, but looking back on this year as a complete body of work...well, in short, I'm overwhelmed. And incredibly humbled. This year has been one of great change, growth, challenge and exploration. And what I see in result...beautiful clients turned friends, moments in time that speak to me, and the realization that my creative soul is refreshed and excited and alive and well and all those great things. At the end of the year. Which is a great change from exhausted, spent, drained. I feel good. I feel great. And it's all because of those special people who trusted me with their lives and their memories. I thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

I know 2013 has even more new adventures for me, starting with the kick off of Orchestrated Stylized Shoots Heritage Series in Philadelphia with the Welded event this January. I'll be teaching more Shutterbug Basics classes beginning in February, welcoming more boudoir clients, and taking part in amazing weddings. Plus, the Hampton Roads Creative has a whole new bunch of great stuff in the works. I can't wait.

Here are a few (ok, a lot) of my very favorite images from 2012. And seriously, I could have gone on forever. I got totally lost and giddy and teary and yeah, I figured a blog post probably shouldn't have 100 images, so I reigned myself in a bit. Thank you to all. I love you deeply.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips