Friday, October 12, 2012

The Chosen Few: Katie & Josh

I think the best word to describe Josh is...literal.

As in, when I say "She's going to look all cute with Oscar, and then you come in and tackle her," and he does this:



As in, when I say "You really need to go after each other to make it work. The more action we get here, the better the images will look," and he does this:



Nothing says "I love you" like a handful of paint to the face...




Literal.

I love it.

Seriously, Josh & Katie are one of my 2013 The Chosen Few couples and I'd be lying if I said I was anything other than over-the-top, crazy thrilled, super excited and giddy about working with them. Josh has an ease about him that makes photographing them together a breeze, even despite his belief that he's totally blowing it and has no idea what to do. He's the very best type of client because he really doesn't have the slightest clue just how ideal he is when it comes to making Katie be her very best and most natural self. And Katie. She's cute. She's funny. Girl's got a great sense of style and loves the camera. I know I'm going to count her as a friend and be very thankful for it.





How did I get to this place where I get to do this? Lucky, lucky, lucky me. I am so blessed.















This is Oscar. Say "Hello, Oscar!"









And by the way, the cotton was out. Which means this little Dark Katy was in her happy place of dead looking sticky things puffed out with tiny clouds as her backdrop. And yes, I am even more excited that those fields will be even more dead in just a few short weeks. ;)







And yes, this is the longest blog post ever...I just loved too much to let it go. So, here's some more. Fun with paint!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips