Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Chosen Few: Nichole & Daniel

If you've been following me for awhile, it's no secret that I adore Nichole & Daniel. I've blogged their engagement session, Nichole's bridal portraits, their First Look...and now here we are with the last in this series. The special moments of their most important day.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that this won't be the last time you see Nichole & Daniel grace the pages of this blog with their awesomeness. I can't wait to see where life takes them and excitedly await my next opportunity to capture their journey. Love you guys!

Most of these are in black and white for a simple reason. I love it. No, really. I love it. Black and white photography speaks "moments captured" to me. It feels organic and timeless. It breathes emotion and the essence of that blink of time. I can't resist it.































PS. Many, many thanks to Somer for being the bestest second shooter in the whole wide world! I just loved every minute of having your talented, funny person all to myself! Can't wait for our next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips