Sunday, May 19, 2013

'Tis the Season!

I don't normally shoot maternity, newborn or kiddo portraits, purely because life doesn't afford me enough time to. BUT...I have a special love for my past brides and clients, now friends, so it's hard to resist when they ask me to capture their special moments with their little ones. And I'm happy to do it, because simply put, it makes my heart burst to see how blissfully happy they are and I feel beyond blessed to share in that.

Spring (Did we have Spring? Is this Summer? What's up, Virginia?!) is in the air, which means 'tis the season. Babies, kiddos, everywhere! Here are a few faves from recent sessions.

You'll remember Nichole and Daniel from their million and one posts (LOVE YOU GUYS!!!), their most recent being Nichole's maternity photos. And now, here we are welcoming Braylen to the world! He is the sweetest, cutest, tiniest little bundle of perfection and I adore him. And he will be my little men's bestest friend. It's a done deal.









And of course you'll remember Carla from her maternity session. Can you believe Jackson is a year old?! Time flies is probably the biggest understatement ever. Probably because it's reminding me right now that if Jackson is one, then holy cow, my boys are almost two years old! We had play time at Hunt Club Farm recently and captured Jackson and Mama lovin' on each other and having fun.







 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips